Choco Muffin Box
A recipe for your favorite bakery-style chocolate chip muffins. Soft, fluffy, and bursting with chocolate chips and perfect tall muffin tops.
- 1.5 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Coffee powder
- 3 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbs Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- Choco Chips
- In a bowl, take Milk, Oil, Vanilla Essence and Sugar. Mix all well.
- Take another bowl. Mix All-purpose flour, Baking soda, Baking powder, Coffee powder and Cocoa powder in it. Sieve all the dry ingredients all together.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and fold gently to make a smooth batter.
- Add one tablespoon of Vinegar to the batter and keep the batter aside for 5 minutes
- Take a muffin tray and arrange muffin liners in it.
- Fill all the muffin moulds up to ¾. Sprinkle some Choco chips.
- Bake these muffins at 180 °C for 25 minutes.