Blueberry Center Fill Muffin
Big Blueberry muffins with a crusty sugar topping. The blueberries and the sweet batter are fabulous together. Favorites of all who have tried them. Quick and easy, made with few ingredients. Remember to use paper liners!"
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Blueberry Essence
- ¼ Cup Blueberry Cream
- Mix the flour, baking powder, butter and sugar.
- Add the milk, vinegar, vanilla, blueberry essence and mix.
- You can also throw in a few dried fruits for flavouring.
- Beat the batter smooth. Transfer onto the muffin moulds.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes at 160 degree.
- Fill Blueberry cream with the help of cone.