Cream Filled Fruit Cake Bars
Thick cookie bars loaded with chopped walnuts and four kinds of dried fruit.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Orange Essence
- ¼ Cup Vanilla Cream
- Mix the flour, baking powder, butter and sugar.
- Add the milk, vinegar, vanilla, orange essence and mix.
- You can also throw in a few dried fruits for flavouring.
- Beat the batter smooth. Transfer onto the cake moulds.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes at 160 degree.
- Inject Vanilla cream with the help of piping cone.