Brownie Choco Cake
Thick cookie bars loaded with chopped walnuts and four kinds of dried fruit.
- ¾ cup All purpose flour
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- ½ cup thick yogurt
- 6 tsp salted butter
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup chocolate chip
- Add sugar and cocoa powder to the bowl and stir well with butter and oil until combined which will take about less than 1 minute .
- Add rest of the ingredients except yogurt and mix well for 5 mins.
- Now add yogurt and slowly stir in until incorporated well and smooth.
- Now fold in choco chips in the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly in the lined pan.
- Top it with some nuts and chocolates if desired .
- Bake it in a pre heated oven for 23-30 minutes or until the top is set to touch and crinkly and the brownies leave the side.